Romanian Presidency: Overview of Legislative JHA Items
On 4 June 2019, the Romanian Council Presidency published an overview of the state of play of legislative proposals in the area of justice and home affairs. Among them:
- The directive on the protection of whistleblowers;
- The multiannual financial framework regarding the Justice Programme and the Rights and Values Programme 2021-2027;
- The “e-evidence package” consisting of the proposed Regulation on European Production and Preservation Orders for electronic evidence in criminal matters and the directive on legal representatives for gathering evidence in criminal proceedings;
- Law enforcement access to financial information;
- Removal of terrorist content online.
Eucrim has regularly reported on these matters.