Meeting of EU Justice and Home Affairs Agencies
On 22 November 2019, the heads of the nine EU Justice and Home Affairs (JHA) agencies met at Europol’s headquarters in The Hague. The topics of discussion were as follows:
- Implementation of the New Strategic Agenda 2019-2024;
- State-of-play of the interoperability project;
- Common efforts in reinforcing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
As a result of the meeting, the agencies’ representatives signed a common statement to highlight the importance of inclusive corporate culture and strong diversity and to ensure equal opportunities for all staff members while embracing their diversity.
The following nine agencies are members of the JHA Agencies Network:
- European Asylum Support Office (EASO);
- European Border and Coast Guard Agency (Frontex);
- European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE);
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA);
- European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA);
- European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol);
- European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL);
- European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA);
- European Union Judicial Cooperation Unit (EUROJUST).