Commission Website on Digital Response to Corona
The European Commission published a new subsite on its website, giving information on the various digital measures that have been established in response to the COVID-19 crisis, including:
- Mobile data and apps;
- The creation of European supercomputing centres;
- The use of artificial intelligence;
- The collection of data by EU Space Programmes;
- The improvement of telecommunications, networks, and connectivity;
- The introduction of measures to fight misinformation online;
- Measures to counter cybercrime.
For each topic, further links to relevant guidelines, handbooks, websites, etc. are provided.