Additional Area Offered on Website
The Court of Justice of the European Union has added a new area to its website, which offers the following information:
- Open access to preliminary ruling cases;
- A compilation of relevant decisions delivered by national courts;
- Notes and studies in relation to research and monitoring works;
- Factsheets on various subjects;
- Legal monitoring documents presenting current legal, judicial, and case-law developments by one or more Member States and by the Courts of the European Union.
The new area is based on the database of the Judicial Network of the European Union (Réseau judiciaire de l’Union européenne, ‘RJUE’), which was established in 2017 between the CJEU and participating national courts from the EU Member States.