15 to 19 March 2021 Online
Training on EU Legislative Procedure in Practice
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
This online course over five half-days will provide participants with comprehensive knowledge on practical aspects of the decision-making process in the EU, including practical training on negotiations.
- Legal basis of EU action in the jurisprudence of the CJEU
- Internal procedures in the Council and the EP
- Delegated and implementing acts
- Interaction of national parliaments
- Involvement of citizens in the legislative procedure in the EU
Who should attend?
The training is aimed at national officials and EU staff involved in the decision-making process in the EU.
For further details on the programme of the event, the conditions for participation, and the registration, please consult the conference website.