Summer School "Understanding and Combatting Corruption – A Global Perspective"
|The Siracusa International Institute for Criminal Justice and Human Rights
|The Siracusa International Institute, Via Logoteta 27 / Siracusa, Italy
The Siracusa International Institute's Summer School on "Understanding and Combatting Corruption – A Global Perspective" will be held in presence at the Institute’s headquarters in Siracusa, Italy.
To be eligible for the Summer School, participants should have a university degree in law, or other relevant faculties. The working language will be English.
- General Introduction and Overview of the Summer School
- United Nations Convention against Corruption – What are the crimes that constitute corruption?
- Understanding the Underlying Enabling Environments and the Economic/Social/National Security Impact of Corruption
- Designing a Domestic Anti-Corruption Strategy
- The Supply Side: Addressing International Bribery
- Attaching the profits of corruption: Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Financing of Terrorism
For all details, please visit the event website.