19 to 23 September 2022 Trier, Germany
Summer Course on European Information Technology Law
|Organizer||Academy of European Law (ERA)|
|Venue||ERA Conference centre, Metzer Allee 4 / Trier, Germany|
This ERA summer course will provide a thorough introduction to European information technology law
- Internet regulation in the European Union
- Role, responsibility and accountability of online platforms
- Regulating e-commerce in Europe
- Information technologies and intellectual property law
- EU legal framework applicable to data: sui generis protection of databases, trade secrets protection, free flow of data, data privacy in the digital world, data concentration
- Online and smart contracts
- Private international law and information technologies
The course is addressed to legal practitioners seeking an introduction to European information technology law.
For more information on the programme, fees, and registration, see the event website.