Rule of Law in the EU: Recent Case Law
Protection of the Union Budget and Independence of the Judiciary in CJEU and ECtHR Judgments
This online seminar will explore recent jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the EU and the European Court of Human Rights on the rule of law. During several sessions the most important and ground-breaking judgments of the last twelve months will be analysed, including the arguments of the parties and the reasoning of the courts.
- Case C-430/21 RS
- Case C-156/21 Hungary v European Parliament and Council of the European Union
- Case C-157/21 Poland v European Parliament and Council of the European Union
- C-132/20 BN and Others v Getin Noble Bank S.A.
- Joined Cases C‑748/19 to C‑754/19 Prokuratura Rejonowa w Mińsku Mazowieckim
- Joined Case C-357/19, C-379/19, C-547/19, C-811/19 and C-840/19 Euro Box Promotion and Others
- Grzęda v. Poland
- Żurek v. Poland
- Advance Pharma sp. z o.o v. Poland
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners seeking a detailed analysis of the most recent case law of the CJEU and ECtHR on the rule of law.
Interactive online seminar
This seminar will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. Participants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-level speakers and other participants. ERA will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on ERA's own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that participants can participate safely in this high-quality online seminar.
For details on the program, fees and registration see the conference website.