Recent CJEU Case Law concerning the Rule of Law
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
This online seminar will explore recent jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the EU in the area of the rule of law. During several sessions the most important and groundbreaking judgments will be analysed, including the arguments of the parties and the reasoning of the Court.
- Case C-791/19 R Commission v Poland
- Joined Cases C-566/19 PPU and C-626/19 PPU
- Case C-272/19 Land Hessen
- Case C-83/19 Asociaţia “Forumul Judecătorilor Din România”
- Joined Cases C-585/18, C-624/18 and C-625/18 A.K. and Others
- Case C-509/18 PF
- Joined Cases C-508/18 OG and C 82/19 PPU PI
- Case C-192/18 Commission v Poland
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners seeking a detailed analysis of the most recent case law of the CJEU on the rule of law.
Interactive online seminar
This online seminar will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-level speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online seminar.
For further information on the programme please consult the event´s website.