Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Focus on intervention programmes and awareness-raising campaigns
|Organizer||Academy of European Law (ERA)|
Online Conference on
3 November 2020 - 08:30-13:15 CET
4 November 2020 - 08:45-12:45 CET
Child sexual abuse material refers to the production, possession and/or distribution of photographs or videos that depict child nudity or children engaged in sexual activity – be this with peers or adults.
This seminar aims to assess and debate the legal measure enacted to prevent and combat this phenomenon and to promote the effective investigation and prosecution of these offences.
This seminar will particularly focus on the intervention programmes and awarenessraising campaigns.
- European and international legal instruments to fight child sex abuse material
- Measures against advertising abuse opportunities & sexual exploitation of children in travel and tourism
- Preventive intervention programmes or measures
- Intervention programmes or measures on a voluntary basis in the course of or after criminal proceedings
- Registration fee: € 35,00
- Participation will be subject to a selection procedure.
- A response will be sent to every applicant after the deadline.
Who should attend?
Judges, prosecutors, lawyers in private practice, law enforcers, ministry officials, academia, victims’ support units and representative of children rights from Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia (“Regional approach”). However, due to the fact that the seminar will take place online, small quotas of other nationalities could be allowed up to the overall number of 40.
Interactive online conference
The online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online training platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in a high-quality online training environment.