Market Abuse in the EU: Latest Developments
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
|Contact||Jens Hillebrand Pohl|
This online seminar will explore the latest developments in the EU regulatory regime to prevent market abuse centred on the recently published outcomes of the ESMA MAR review.
It will look at the current regulatory framework for market abuse and its enforcement and provide a comprehensive update on the latest regulatory and compliance trends in this field.
- Benchmark provisions and the interplay between MAR and collective investment undertakings
- Insider-dealing and disclosure
- Pre-hedging: risks of market abuse and of violation of conduct rules
- Buy-back programmes
- Insider lists and managers’ transactions
- Cross-market order book surveillance
- Cross-border enforcement of sanctions and administrative sanctions
- Retention of personal data
Who should attend?
EU & national regulators/supervisors, legal officers in financial services sectors, lawyers in private practice, compliance officers.