LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS IN FINTECH: NOW AND BEYOND
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
This conference will update legal practitioners on the most recent EU developments on FinTech, cryptoassets and distributed ledger technology.
- Regulating FinTech in Europe and across the Atlantic
- Markets in Crypto Assets Regulation (MiCA)
- DLT and cryptoassets in Europe
- Cybersecurity for digital operational resilience of the financial sector
- DLT Pilot Regime
- EU strategy on data and digital finance
If you cannot attend the conference in Brussels, you can still join online!
You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants.
Who should attend?
Government officials, professionals in the payment services sectors, EU and national supervisory authorities, lawyers in private practice dealing with banking and virtual currencies