External Relations of the European Union: Recent Case Law of the CJEUJudgments regarding International Agreements, Commercial Policy and CFSP
This online seminar will explore recent jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the EU in the area of the external relations, including commercial policy, international agreements and common foreign and security policy.
During several sessions the most important and ground-breaking judgments of the last twelve months will be analysed, including the arguments of the parties and the reasoning of the courts.
- Cases T‑335/18, T‑338/18 and T‑327/19 Mubarak and Others v Council
- Case T-256/19 Assi v Council
- Case T-257/19 Al Zoubi v Council
- Case C-833/19 P Council v Hamas
- Case C-124/20 Bank Melli Iran
- Case T-249/20 Sabra v Council
- Case C-340/20 Bank Sepah
- Case T-627/20 LAICO v Council
- Case T-195/21 Klymenko v Council
- Cases T-291/20 and T-292/20 Yanukovych v Council
- Case T-714/20 Ovsyannikov v Council
- Case C-479/21 PPU Governor of Cloverhill Prison and Others
- Case T-125/22 RT France v Council
Who should attend?
Legal practitioners seeking a detailed analysis of the most recent case law of the CJEU in the area of external relations.
Interactive online seminar
The online conference will be hosted on Zoom. Participants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-level speakers and other participants. ERA will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience. The highest security settings will be applied to ensure that participants can participate safely in this high-quality online conference.
Details on the program, fees and registration can be found on the seminar website.