10 to 15 March 2022 Online
European Forum for Urban Security - Several Video-Conferences
|Link||European Forum for Urban Security|
The European Forum for Urban Security organises several video-conferences in the first half of 2022. Conferences include, inter alia, the following topics:
- Contribution of audits to evidence-based security policy (10 March 2022);
- Confiscation of assets in Italy (16 March 2022);
- Organised crime in ports of European cities - how do private-public partnerships work? (20 April 2022);
- Use of digital tools to make cities safer (9 June 2022);
- European and American perspectives on organised crime and urban violence (15 June 2022).
For an overview of the conferences, registrations, contents etc., visit the EFUS website.