EU Legislative Procedure in Practice Focus on the ordinary legislative procedure; Interactive exercise on the negotiation process
This seminar will provide civil servants with practical training on the decision-making process in the EU.
- The negotiation process in practice: interactive exercise
- Legislative procedures in the EU in practical terms with special emphasis on the ordinary legislative procedure (OLP)
- Legal basis of EU action in the jurisprudence of the CJEU
- Delegated and implementing acts
- The principle of subsidiarity and the role of national parliaments
Who should attend?
The training is aimed at national and EU civil servants involved in the decision-making process in the EU.