ECBA Autumn Conference
|Organizer||Law Society of Northern Ireland|
|Venue||Stormont Building, Upper Newtownards Road / Belfast, United Kingdom|
The ECBA with the support of the Law Society of Northern Ireland is organising the ECBA autumn conference in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The Law Society has offered their premises for the traditional Friday reception starting at 7pm. The conference on Saturday will take place at the Northern Ireland Assembly in the beautiful and historic Stormont Parliament building in the Long Gallery.
Keynote address by Lord Kerr, Judge of UK Supreme Court
- Northern Ireland, Human Rights and Brexit
- Legal implications of Brexit for instruments of mutual recognition – EAW/EIO etc
- Practical Implications of Brexit for EU lawyers
- Defending political crimes
- Reports on ECBA’s activities and projects.
For further details about fees, registration, venues, and programme, see the conference website.