17 to 18 January 2019 Brussels, Belgium
Data Protection in the European InstitutionsRevised Regulation applicable to EU institutions, bodies, offices and agencies
|Organizer||ERA - Academy of European Law|
|Contact||Dr. Magdalena Kędzior|
The seminar aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to apply the revised Regulation 45/2001 on data protection in the European institutions, bodies, agencies and offices in practice. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the novelties and issues at stake.
- Main changes in relation to Regulation 45/2001
- Revised principles of personal data processing
- Obligations of EU institution as controller and processor of personal data under new Regulation Rights of data subject
- Supervision over data protection compliance in European institutions, bodies and agencies
- Remedies, liability and penalties in case of non-compliance
Who should attend?
HR officers from the EU institutions, data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers.