Data Protection in the European Institutions Regulation 2018/1725 applicable to EU institutions, bodies, offices and agencies
|Organizer||Academy of European Law (ERA)|
|Venue||Rue de la Loi, 42 / Brussels, Belgium|
The conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to apply Regulation 2018/1725 on data protection in European institutions in practice. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the novelties and issues at stake.
- Accountability requirements in EU Institutions
- Procedures in case of data breach
- EU institutions as controller and processor of personal data under Regulation 2018/1725
- The concept of (joint) controllership
- Rights of data subject and admissible restrictions
- Conflicts between Regulation 2018/1725 and Regulation 1049/2001
- Security of personal dataRecent case law
Who should attend?
HR officers from the EU institutions, data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of consultancies.
For more details about the conference programme, fees, and online registration procedure, please consult the event website.