Data Protection in the EU InstitutionsRegulation 2018/1725 applicable to EU institutions, bodies, offices and agencies
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
This online conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to apply Regulation 2018/1725 on data protection in the European Institutions in practice. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the novelties and issues at stake.
- International data transfers post-Schrems II
- Data protection rules and their impact on contracts
- Data Protection Impact Assessment
- EU Institutions as controller and processor of personal data under Regulation 2018/1725
- Rights of the data subject under Regulation 2018/1725 and admissible restrictions
- Supervision of data protection compliance in the European Institutions, bodies and agencies
Who should attend?
Data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of consultancies.
Interactive online conference
The seminar will be hosted on ERA’s own online platform. Participants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-level speakers and other participants. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in this high-quality online seminar.
For more information on the programme, the participation fee, and registration procedure, please navigate to the event website.