Data Governance in Europe
The aim of this online seminar is to provide the audience with an update on the emerging system of data governance in Europe. A new European way of data governance to facilitate data sharing across sectors and Member States has become a crucial part of the European Strategy for Data and results in a complex legislative landscape.
The conference will address regulatory tendencies and provide the opportunity to discuss current legal reforms with high-level experts in the field.
- Legal framework for data governance in the EU
- Ethics and data governance in the digital age
- EU Data Governance Act and the proposal for the Data Act
- Challenges to data privacy within AI governance
- New strategies of cross-border transfer of data
- New legal measures to strengthen cybersecurity at national and at EU level
- The proposed Cyber Resilience Act
- Dealing with data breaches
Who should participate in the online seminar?
Data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, information security officers, in-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, representatives of NGOs, judges, staff of data protection authorities, EU and national civil servants, staff of international organisations interested in the topic.
Interactive online seminar
The seminar will be hosted on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. The highest security settings will be applied. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with ERA's top-level speakers and other participants. ERA will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive experience.
Details on the program, fee and registration can be found on the seminar website.