27 to 29 January 2021 Brussels, Belgium
CPDP 14th international conference 2021
As a world-leading multidisciplinary conference CPDP offers the cutting edge in legal, regulatory, academic and technological development in privacy and data protection. Within an atmosphere of independence and mutual respect, CPDP gathers academics, lawyers, practitioners, policy-makers, industry and civil society from all over the world in Brussels, offering them an arena to exchange ideas and discuss the latest emerging issues and trends. This unique multidisciplinary formula has served to make CPDP one of the leading data protection and privacy conferences in Europe and around the world.
Why you should attend:
- A leading international multi-stakeholder conference on privacy and data protection in Europe and around the world
- Be at the heart of the privacy and data protection debate in Brussels or attend the conference online
- 3 days, 85 panels, workshops and special sessions with more than 400 international speakers from academia, public and private sectors and civil society
- 1000+ attendees from 60 countries all around the world
- Valuable networking opportunities with leaders in the field
- See promising PhD students and experienced researchers presenting their work
For further information about the programme please consult the website.