30 to 01 November 2023 Trier, Germany
Countering Environmental Crime in the EULatest trends and developments
|Venue||Metzer Allee / Trier, Germany|
This hybrid seminar will present legislative, operational and judicial cooperation developments in the fight against environmental crime at EU and national level, in particular within the context of organised crime.
- Revision of the EU Environmental Crime Directive – from proposal to adoption
- Latest trends in environmental criminality in the EU
- The involvement of organised crime groups in environmental crimes, with a particular focus on waste and wildlife crime
- Law enforcement and judicial cooperation challenges in cross-border environmental crime cases
- Detection, investigation and prosecution of environmental crimes
Who should attend?
Judges, prosecutors and law enforcement officers, as well as policy officers active in the detection and combatting of environmental and organised crime.
If participants cannot attend the conference in Trier, they can still join online! Praticipants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-quality speakers and other participants.
Details on the program, fees and registration can be found on the seminar website.