Canceled 05 to 06 November 2020 Vienna, Austria
Collection and Admissibility of Evidence in Europe
|Venue||Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien / Vienna, Austria|
The event was initially scheduled for 16 and 17 April 2019, but was postponed due to the corona crisis to 5 and 6 November 2020 .
For its 16th Annual Conference, which will take place in Vienna, on 16 and 17 April 2020, the European Criminal Law Academic Network (ECLAN) has decided to focus on the collection and admissibility of evidence in Europe.
The Conference will address the following topics:
- Rules on investigation and exclusion of evidence in EU Member States
- European requirements regarding national rules on evidence
- Digitalization and evidence
- Collection and use of evidence in trans-border cases and co-operation between Member States
- Use of evidence collected by EU and administrative institutions
- Future perspectives
For details about the conference programme, fees and registration, please navigate to the event website.