Annual Conference on White-Collar Crime in the EU 2024
Fraud, Corruption, Money Laundering, Asset Recovery and Confiscation, EPPO, Sanctions, Compliance
This hybrid annual conference will analyse the current European policy and legal framework for countering white collar crime, as well as new legislative proposals. It will discuss recent insights, case studies and best practices at both EU and national levels.
- Latest developments in the EU’s action framework and implications for cross-border cooperation
- Latest trends and developments in the EPPO’s work
- Latest EU handbook of good practices in the fight against corruption and legislative proposal for a Directive on combatting corruption by criminal law
- Issues and challenges faced by various sectors in relation to compliance, criminal defence and whistleblowing
- Case studies and best practices in EU Member States, including money laundering, asset recovery and confiscation, as well as sanctions compliance
Who should attend?
Judges, prosecutors, lawyers in private practice, government officials, financial controllers and other stakeholders.
Online participation option
The event will be streamed live online. Participants have the option to follow the conference on Zoom, enabling one to ask questions and take part in the discussion with participants in Trier.
Details on the program, fee and registration can be found on the conference website.