Annual Conference on White-Collar Crime in the EU 2023
Fraud, Money Laundering, Asset Recovery and Confiscation, EPPO, Sanctions, Compliance
This hybrid annual conference will analyse the current European policy and legal framework for countering white-collar crime, as well as new legislative proposals. It will discuss recent insights, case studies and best practices at both EU and national levels.
- Latest developments in the EU’s action framework and implications for cross-border cooperation
- The work of the EPPO
- The latest OECD guidelines on cracking down on professionals who enable tax and white-collar crime
- The EU legislative proposals for new directives on asset recovery and confiscation and criminalising the violation of EU restrictive measures
- Issues and challenges faced by various sectors in relation to compliance, criminal defence and whistleblowing
- Case studies and best practices in EU Member States, including money laundering, asset recovery and confiscation
Who should attend?
Judges, prosecutors, lawyers in private practice, government officials, financial controllers and other stakeholders
If participants cannot attend the conference in Trier, they can still join online!
Participants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-quality speakers and other participants.
Details on the program, fees and registration can be found on the conference website.