Annual Conference on Financial Compliance in the EU 2021
|Organizer||Academy of European Law (ERA)|
|Venue||ERA Conference centre, Metzer Allee 4 / Trier, Germany|
|Contact||Jens Hillebrand Pohl|
The focus of this year’s annual conference is to present and analyse the proposed EU AML/CFT reform package, including the new EU AML/CFT Authority, the new EU AML Regulation (AMLR), the sixth round of revisions to the AML Directive (AMLD 6) and other existing legislation.
- New EU AML/CFT Authority
- New Single EU AML/CFT Rulebook
- Proposal for a 6th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AMLD 6)
- Proposal for an Anti-Money Laundering Regulation (ALMR)
- Proposed revision of the 2015 Transfer of Funds Regulation
- Full application of the EU AML/CFT regime to cryptoassets
- EU-wide limit on large cash payments
- Enhanced AML/CFT enforcement against non-cooperative third countries
For more information on the registration process, the conference fees, etc., see the conference website.