Annual Conference on European Data Protection Law 2023
|Venue||Rue de la Loi 75 / Brussels, Belgium|
This hybrid conference will provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with an update and guidance on new tech regulations and their interplay with GDPR. It will give them insights into how to balance them with the demands of the modern economy and an opportunity to discuss the issues at stake with key legal experts. Global perspectives, GDPR enforcement and recent case law will also be addressed.
- Emerging EU tech laws and their interplay with GDPR
- Update on strategic GDPR enforcement in Europe
- Next steps for international data transfers
- Private GDPR enforcement in Europe
- The European Health Data Space
- Recent CJEU case law
- Regulating big data: Data Governance Act and the upcoming Data Act
- Global approaches to data protection
Who should attend?
Data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of NGOs, judges, staff of data protection authorities, EU and national civil servants.
If a participant cannot attend the conference in Brussels, they can still join online! Participants will be able to interact immediately and directly with top-quality speakers and other participants.
Details on the program, fees and registration can be found on the conference website.