05 to 06 June 2023 Trier, Germany
Annual Conference on Artificial Intelligence Systems and Fundamental Rights 2023Challenges and Protection of Human Rights in the Digital Age
|Venue||Metzer Allee / Trier, Germany|
This conference will bring legal practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest European Union and Council of Europe policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in the field of fundamental rights and artificial intelligence systems.
- The current state of play of the EU proposals for an Artificial Intelligence Act and a Digital Services Act
- ChatGPT and other large language models' impact on human rights
- Providers’ and users’ responsibilities
- Human rights impact assessment and risk assessments
- Respect for fair trial guarantees in the use of AI tools
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, judges, prosecutors and national civil servants, in-house counsel, legal staff of international organisations and NGOs.
Online participation option
The event will be streamed live online. You have the option to follow the conference on Zoom, enabling you to ask questions and take part in the discussion with participants in Trier via live chat.
Details on the program, fee and registration can be found on the conference website.