Annual Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AI) Systems and Fundamental Rights Proposed Artificial Intelligence Act and Digital Services Act
|Organizer||Academy of European Law (ERA)|
|Venue||Brussels / Brussels, Belgium|
This hybrid conference will bring legal practitioners up to date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- The proposals for an Artificial Intelligence Act and a Digital Services Act
- Notable judgments of the ECtHR and CJEU on the topic
- Update on the control systems and safeguards implemented by the IT sector
- Ongoing initiatives concerning the use of AI systems in the justice sector affecting access to justice
- Best practice in human rights impact assessment
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, judges, prosecutors and national civil servants, in-house counsel, legal staff of international organisations and NGOs interested in the topic.
For more information on the programme, the format, the registration and the participation fees, see the event website.