Annual Conference on European Data Protection Law 2020 Recent legislative developments and case law - GDPR enforcement - Development of responsible artificial intelligence - Personal data protection and competition law
The conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on new data protection rules provided by the GDPR and the upcoming e-Privacy Regulation and how to combine them with the demands of the contemporary economy. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the challenges and issues at stake.
- GDPR enforcement in the EU Member States
- Confidentiality rules for electronic communications data
- Data protection and artificial intelligence
- The present and the future of international data transfers
- Security measures for the protection of personal data
- Processing personal data in the online environment
- Respecting data subject rights
- CJEU case law
Who should attend?
Data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of NGOs, judges, staff of data protection authorities, EU and national civil servants.
For more details about the conference programme, fees, and online registration procedure, please consult the event website.