05 to 06 March 2020
Annual Conference on EU Law in the Pharmaceutical Sector 2020
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
This annual conference will bring legal practitioners working with the pharmaceutical sector up-to-date on the latest relevant regulatory developments, legislative initiatives and case law.
- Impact of recent rulings from the CJEU on SPCs, access to data, orphan designations
- Ongoing European Commission and national cases on competition law, generic and biosimilar drugs
- Recent legal developments on patent extensions
- Medical and clinical trials data
- Personal data in the big data world
- Recent EU initiatives on orphan drugs
- EU developments on HTA
- Pricing policies in Europe
- EU pharmaceutical law round-up
Who should attend?
In-house counsel, lawyers in private practice, lawyers in national ministries and authorities dealing with regulation of the sector.
For further information, please consult the seminar programme.