07 to 08 November 2019 Trier, Germany
Annual Conference on Anti-Money Laundering in the EU 2019
|Organizer||Academy of European Law|
|Venue||ERA Conference Centre, Metzer Allee 4 / Trier, Germany|
|Contact||Jens Hillebrand Pohl|
This conference will give practitioners insight into recent developments in EU, international and national supervision and enforcement measures against money laundering in the financial sector.
- Regulatory developments in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CFT)
- Overview of roles and functions of supervisory bodies in the EU’s AML/CFT regime
- Role of EBA in AML/CFT supervision in the EU
- Country review update on EU AML/CFT supervision
- Enforcement measures
- Public-private partnership to combat financial crime
Who should attend?
Anti-money laundering and compliance officers, FinTech lawyers, government officials, professionals in the gambling and payment services sectors and other stakeholders working in the financial services sector.
For details on the programme, registration and participation fees, see the conference website.