Annual Conference on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Compliance in the EU 2020
Online Conference on
5 November 2020 - 08:15-17:30 CET
6 November 2020 - 08:45-12:30 CET
This year’s online conference assesses the European Commission’s long-awaited action plan for a comprehensive EU policy on preventing money laundering and terrorism financing (AML Action Plan) and takes stock of the most pressing priorities and developments in anti-money laundering and financial compliance.
Special attention will be given to how the financial compliance burden can be best managed from the perspective of start-ups, young entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized companies (SMEs), as well as the role and risks of third-party AML advisory services, corporate advisers and service providers.
- Reforming the AML framework for the EU
- FATF Mutual Evaluation Process: who, what, how, why and when?
- Best financial compliance practices
- Detecting illicit transactions in cryptocurrencies
- Whistleblowers and internal investigations
- Financial compliance enforcement
- Legal risk management for small/medium-sized compliance department
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers, MLROs, FCOs, risk managers, and customer due diligence, internal audit and internal governance professionals working in the private sector, in particular the financial industry
- FIU officials, AML supervisors, and other EU and national civil servants dealing with AML/CFT, KYC and financial compliance matters.
- FinTech lawyers, fund lawyers, and financial-product design and legal/regulatory affairs professionals in the payment services sector
- Business lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel in the private sector, notaries and company registrars
Interactive online conference
This online conference will be hosted on ERA’s own online training platform. You will be able to interact immediately and directly with our top-quality speakers and other participants. We will make the most of the technical tools available to deliver an intensive, interactive training experience. As the platform is hosted on our own server, the highest security settings will be applied to ensure that you can participate safely in a high-quality online training environment.
For further information and registration, please navigate to the conference website